Planning Events are hard. We get that.
Whether you are hosting Corporate team events, Business Cocktail parties or Annual Holiday Celebration; it’s a lot of work to do!, Especially while juggling all your day-to-day work. This is just where the fun begins for us. Kita Events Northwest thinks outside the box to make your event one of a kind that is well executed, fun, thoughtful and best of all… makes you look good. We’re here to free you up!
Free yourself up to participate in your event. We’ll handle the rest.
Silver Key Package
The Boardroom Key
This package allows you to focus on your board meeting presentation. We will coordinate the following tasks to make sure your executive team gets the most out of this event.
- Coordinate the booking of a boardroom or banquet hall to host your team meeting up to 50 guests
- Organize food services to meet the needs of your team all while maintaining your set budget
- Arrive up to 2 hours before your meeting to set the room with seating, supplies and décor if desired
- Upgrade to a premium package and KENW will return to breakdown and pack away everything from your meeting so that you can head home or back to the office without a worry
Gold Key Package
Key to Teamwork
This package is to provide you with the chance to fully engage with your team. KENW will create an awesome opportunity for you to bond, build and boogie with your team following a board meeting, workshop or training sessions.
- Arrange for the perfect event venue that will allow space for your team to eat, drink and engage in team building activity
- Discover and book entertainment for your team such as a comedian, magician, game or sport for everyone to participate in
- Create a menu that will compliment your event and meet the pallet likes of your team
- Order party favors or gifts that you can give your team for all their hard work
Platinum Key Package
Key to Success
Annual corporate meetings, fundraisers or workshops (up to 3 days) are an important piece in the success of your team. The Key to Success Package includes all of the Boardroom Key Package as well as the following.
- Coordinate the venue and key event professionals such as entertainment, sound, material resources, food and beverage
- Coordinate planning meetings for you and your team
- Coordinate the time line of your event and the arrival time of each vendor, speaker or presenter and represent your company as their main point of contact
- Make transportation arrangements and coordinate transportation time lines for you and your key speakers or presenters from airport, hotel and venues
- Coordinate evening dinners, breakout session lunches and after hour events for you and your team
At any time, if you have questions or need customization, contact us immediately! We want to hear from you!
“Last week, we hosted Amazon’s global communication team of 75 guests, and what a fabulous night it was. Krista brought on an exceptional chef & serving staff who featured dishes from 6 foreign countries, with flags of each country denoting the name of the speciality. There were abundant wines both local & national, and then, in came the Karaoke D.J. Who knew that favorite 70’s tunes, have no international borders? And, of course, with Krista & her team, there were no dishes to wash or clean-up to deal with. We feel that Krista & her team can now add; ‘international hostess’ to her resume!”
– Beth Bond, Woodway, WA –